Are You a Good Sport?
Sometimes in the heat of the moment, the excitement of the game, we forget. Let's all pledge to remember this ....
- Always play by the rules.
- Don't lose your temper.
- Cheer good plays made by either team.
- Don't talk trash or tease or goad opponents.
- Win or lose, be sure to shake hands with opponents and officials after a game.
- Don't yell at teammates for making a mistake. Never criticize teammates or coaches on the sideline.
- Admit your mistakes instead of making excuses or blaming others.
- Try your hardest on every play, even if your team is losing by a lot.
- Point out incorrect calls when they go in your favor.
- Don't argue with calls that go against you.
- Don't show off.
- Have fun!