The Florida Youth Soccer Foundation was established by the FYSA Board of Directors in order to give back to the affiliates and to assist them in furthering the game of soccer in Florida. On September 15th, 2020 the BOD voted on to only accept scholarship applications this year to assist those players during the COVID-19 pandemic. The scholarship category and application are listed below.
Scholarships: The Scholarships category allows affiliates to apply for some portion of registration fees on behalf of disadvantaged players. Funds will be sent directly to the affiliate. There will be no direct payments to a player or a player’s family. Please submit the online application form here.
Applications with all supporting documentation are due by 5:00 P.M. Eastern time on November 30, 2020. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered. Awardees will be notified by February 1, 2021.
If you have any questions about the FYSA Foundation, please contact the state office at email@example.com.
We have a "For Parents" page under "Players" that has information and articles that all parents need to know. Check it out!
You can also access our website on your phone, or other devices, by going to GCFSoccer.com.
The next FYSA Board of Directors Meeting is streaming on Tuesday, October 20, 2020 at 6:30 PM EDT. Our membership can watch the live stream via our YouTube page here . If you have any questions, please contact the state office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
The Florida Youth Soccer Association
Got Soccer requires each team to apply for association with GCF. This is a simple process and only needs to be done once. After your club's initial acceptance, your association with GCF will carry over from season to season. Once your initial club association is finalized, you will then be able to place your teams into the appropriate division.
Instructions for associating your club with GCF:
1) Log into your GOT Soccer Organization account and select the "Home" tab.
2) In the navy blue menu bar, select "Events".
3) In the gray menu bar, select "Search".
4) In the Find Event search tool, type "GCF" for the Event Name and click "GO".
5) In the search results, click on upcoming "GCFYSL Fall/Spring 20__ Season".
6) In the box, League Application Form, locate the Club Application and click on "Apply Now". (Please do NOT use the Team Application at this time.)
7) Click on "Apply to GCFYSL Fall/Spring 20__ Season".
8) Click on "Join League".
9) A pop-up window may appear notifying you that you may add teams at a later date, click OK.
10) Your club association with GCF is now complete!
Each club has its own separate webpage. Full of pictures, news, and information about each club. So please check it out! Just click on the "Clubs" icon above and go to your favorite club's page.