Fuse Soccer, sponsored by Universal Orlando Resort, proudly presents the Arsenal Soccer Experience! Three days of individual training and evaluation from the coaches of one of the Premier Leagues' top clubs. Who, by the way, are in town for the 2021 Florida Cup. Click on the links below for more information and to sign up for the experience. GCF patrons receive a 5% discount by using the code: "GCF" at checkout.
Come to the 2021 Florida Cup and then have your kids have the experience of a lifetime! See you there.
On July 25th and July 28th, the 2021 Florida Cup will play host to Arsenal, Everton, Inter Milan, and Millonarios FC at Camping World Stadium. Come see some of the top teams from Europe play in this mid-summer classic tournament!
Then have your kids experience 3 days with some of the Arsenal coaching staff in a camp-like setting where they will be trained by some of the best. This will be held at the XL Soccer World Complex in Orlando the last 2 weeks of July and the 1st of August.
Click on the banner above each storyline to access the link for tickets. I'll see you there!
The meeting has been scheduled for Monday, June 21 at 7:30. It will be a Zoom meeting. Agenda items include the recap of the scholarship giveaway, the rules package review pros/cons, vote on president and 2nd VP positions.
This year's Region B AGM will be a virtual event.
We have a "For Parents" page under "Players" that has information and articles that all parents need to know. Check it out!
You can also access our website on your phone, or other devices, by going to GCFSoccer.com.
Got Soccer requires each team to apply for association with GCF. This is a simple process and only needs to be done once. After your club's initial acceptance, your association with GCF will carry over from season to season. Once your initial club association is finalized, you will then be able to place your teams into the appropriate division.
Instructions for associating your club with GCF:
1) Log into your GOT Soccer Organization account and select the "Home" tab.
2) In the navy blue menu bar, select "Events".
3) In the gray menu bar, select "Search".
4) In the Find Event search tool, type "GCF" for the Event Name and click "GO".
5) In the search results, click on upcoming "GCFYSL Fall/Spring 20__ Season".
6) In the box, League Application Form, locate the Club Application and click on "Apply Now". (Please do NOT use the Team Application at this time.)
7) Click on "Apply to GCFYSL Fall/Spring 20__ Season".
8) Click on "Join League".
9) A pop-up window may appear notifying you that you may add teams at a later date, click OK.
10) Your club association with GCF is now complete!