How to Add Club Pass Players
IMPORTANT: Please consult your Registrar for permission to add Club Pass players yourself. Many clubs require the Registrar to perform this.
- Login to GotSport at system.gotsport.com.
- Click on Team Management.
- Click on your team name.
- Click on the Roster tab.
- For Select Event Roster, select the current GCFYSL season and click Search.
- Click on Add Club Pass Player.
- Enter the player First/Last Name and Date of Birth. This must be entered exactly as it appears on their pass.
- Click Search. The player will populate if the information matches them in the system.
- Enter Jersey Number. For Competitive Level choose USYS Competitive (this may autofill). Keep Role as Player.
- Click Add. The player is added to the Match Card and the passes.
If you do not want to print the full page of passes you can request a single pass PDF from your Registrar. You MUST have the player's pass at check-in. NO PASS - NO PLAY.
See full GotSport instructions here.