1) Practice and Tryouts can start Monday, May 25. Make sure that your fields will be open.
2) As per the FYSA guidelines, you should stagger your practices so to have less players gathered together.
3) Games will start back up two weeks from Monday which will be the week of June 8.
4) It will be mandatory that all clubs adhere to the FYSA guidelines, and form, for the Fall 2020 season
All of this is subject to field availability. We will be giving you information on how, when, and where we will be resuming games.
Got Soccer requires each team to apply for association with GCF. This is a simple process and only needs to be done once. After your club's initial acceptance, your association with GCF will carry over from season to season. Once your initial club association is finalized, you will then be able to place your teams into the appropriate division.
Instructions for associating your club with GCF:
1) Log into your GOT Soccer Organization account and select the "Home" tab.
2) In the navy blue menu bar, select "Events".
3) In the gray menu bar, select "Search".
4) In the Find Event search tool, type "GCF" for the Event Name and click "GO".
5) In the search results, click on upcoming "GCFYSL Fall/Spring 20__ Season".
6) In the box, League Application Form, locate the Club Application and click on "Apply Now". (Please do NOT use the Team Application at this time.)
7) Click on "Apply to GCFYSL Fall/Spring 20__ Season".
8) Click on "Join League".
9) A pop-up window may appear notifying you that you may add teams at a later date, click OK.
10) Your club association with GCF is now complete!
GCF is a competitive league and teams are to be coded competitive (BS ACY YYYY MC1). There are four main divisions, which are ranked from higher competition (Division I) to to lower competition (Division IV).
Division I corresponds to the old GCF designation of State Cup.
Division II corresponds to the old GCF designation of Region Cup.
Division III corresponds to the old GCF designation of Competitive Recreational (fka Division B).
Division IV corresponds to the old GCF designation of Recreational (fka Division C).
Division IV is intended for beginning or entry level teams and players. Focus in this division is on basic skill development, learning how to play the game, and a level of play that emphasizes participation and enjoyment of the game. No experienced teams or players are permitted at this level.
Each club has its own separate webpage. Full of pictures, news, and information about each club. So please check it out! Just click on the "Clubs" icon above and go to your favorite club's page.
Teams will be able to re-start practicing the day the state goes to the phase III re-opening plan. Games can begin 2 weeks after that. Tryouts may begin at the same 2 week period after the beginning of the phase III process.
GCF college scholarship deadline has been extended until May 11, 2020.
We have a "For Parents" page above under "Players" that has information and articles that all parents need to know. Check it out!
You can also access our website on your phone, or other devices, by going to GCFSoccer.com.