If you are a player, or coach, that has received a red card you can pay your fine here. Once we get confirmation of your payment we will mark you as paid on the Red Card Discipline report below. And once you have served your suspension email your Red Card Completion form to Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org or to Mike Hyatt email@example.com. We will then update the discipline report below where then, and only then, will you be able to participate again.
If your club received a fine for missing a meeting, you can pay that here as well.
1) Fill out your game report and supplemental Report at the field. 2) Then when you get home go to our website and find the red button that says "Referee Red Card Forms"on the main page. 3) Click on "GCF/FYSA Game Report". 4) You will need to register with your name, etc. (this is a one-time thing) 5) Continue to fill out the game report information. Then hit submit. 6) Then you will go through the same steps 3-5 for the "GCF/FYSA Supplemental Report".
That's it, your done! Only for referee abuse will you keep the player/coach's pass and mail it, along with the rosters, game report, and supplemental to Matt Hutchinson, 1262 Lake Francis Dr., Apopka, Fl. 32712
* THE PROCESS FOR GETTING PAID HASN'T CHANGED. REGULAR GAME REPORTS STILL GO TO THE CLUB.
1) All GCF games, no matter the age, get a 1-minute re-hydration break halfway through each half.
2) Check your schedule on modified games to see if it is a heading or non-heading game.
3) Offside is the build- out line in a 9U and 10U game.
|NAME||P/C||AGE||TEAM CODE||CLUB||PASS NUMBER||DATE||INFRACTION||SANCTION||FINE||PAID/SERVE|
|Derek Grindrod||P||16u||BSCFC2004MC2||Clermont||7055878||3/7/20||VC||4 games||$50|
|Enrico Feliziano||P||17u||BSPYS2003MC2||Poinciana||10990075||6/27/20||FL||2 games||$50||PAID/|
|Erik Meneses||C||19u||BSNSA2002MC1||Nona Academy||1735548||9/12/20||L||2 games||$100|
|Jacob Steburg||P||13u||BSTSC2008MC1||Titusville||4977928||9/12/20||L||1 game||$50||PAID/SRVD|
|Issac Murrilo||C||12u||CNFCF2009MC1||4 Corners||1187677||9/19/20||AL&G||4 games||$100|
|James Rodriquez||C||10u||BSOCYS2006MC3||Orlando City||1491574||9/20/20||2nd Y||3 game||$100|
|Owen Waskiewicz||P||19u||BSNSA2002MC1||Nona Academy||5337700||9/26/20||$50|
|Andres Cifuentes||C||16u||BSGGS2005MC3||Golden Goal Academy||2087753||9/26/20||$100|
The Grassroots entry level course offers basic instruction and prepares an individual to become a USSF Soccer Referee. The Grassroots course has two (2) parts, online video modules and a mandatory Field Training Event (FTE). The online video modules are on three (3) different websites due to licensing issues and proprietary ownership. Before you start we strongly recommend that you read the Frequently Asked Questions just in case you get stuck or lost, or have viewing problems once you start the process that is below.
Age Referee Asst. Referee Referee Total
9U-10U $40.00 (if no AR) $40.00
9U-10U $30.00 $15.00 $60.00
11U-12U $40.00 $20.00 $80.00
13U-14U $50.00 $25.00 $100.00
15U-16U $60.00 $30.00 $120.00
17U-19U $70.00 $35.00 $140.00